Wera Multi-Bit 7 Piece Manual Screwdriver Set
Wera 05003475001 Multi-Bit 7 Piece Manual Screwdriver Set
6 VDE interchangeable blades with reduced blade diameter and integrated protective insulation, allows sunken screws and spring elements to be accessed and actuated.
- Insulation moulded directly onto the blade
- Individually tested to 10,000V
- Even through this is a modular kit, once the blade is attached it is solid
- Blade made of high-quality chrome-vanadium-molybdenum steel, hardened with a black oxide tip
- Anti-roll protection, multi-component handle
- Manufactured to EN/IEC 60900.2004
- Tested to 10,000 volts AC
- 154mm long blades
- Robust pouch for storage
1x 817 VDE Kraftform hand holder for ergonomic working. In a robust belt pouch. Individually tested tools as per IEC 60900. Individually tested via water quenching at 10,000 V for safe working at the approved voltage of 1,000 V. The bag is suitable for attachment to walls, shelves, workshop trolleys and the Wera 2go system thanks to the hook and loop fastener system on the back.