Pliers for Electrical Installation 1000V-insulated 200mm - 13 86 200Regular price £53.11 | Ex VAT £44.26
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Knipex 13 86 200 Pliers for Electrical Installation 1000V-insulated 200mm
- 6 functions in one pair of pliers.
- Multifunctional pliers for the electrical installation, to grip flat and round material, for bending, deburring, cutting cable, stripping and crimping wire ferrules.
- Smooth surfaces near the tips grip single cores without damaging them, serrated gripping surfaces and pipe grip for gripping flat and round material.
- Clear-cut outside edge on the gripping surfaces for working on flush-mounted junction boxes and deburring feed-through holes.
- Stripping holes for conductors of 0.75 - 1.5 mm² and 2.5 mm².
- Crimping die for wire ferrules 0.5 - 2.5 mm².
- Cable shears with (induction-hardened) precision cutting edges for copper and aluminium cables up to 5 x 2.5 mm² / dia. 15 mm.
- Slim dimensions for easy access.
- Bolted joint: precise, zero backlash operation of pliers.
- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: Ø 15mm- Cutting capacity copper cable, multiple-stranded: 50mm²- Stripping capacity for cross-sections: 0.75?—?1.5mm²?/ 2.5mm²- Capacity in square millimetres: 0.5?—?2.5mm²- AWG: 1?/ 0
- VDE tested