Wera Tools 162I VDE S/DRIVER PH1/80 K;FORM PLUS
The Wera 162I VDE Screwdriver PH1/80 Kraftform Plus with multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and low-fatigue working: hard gripping zones for high working speeds whereas soft zones ensure high torque transfer. Individual testing at 10,000 volts so as to ensure safe working at the permitted voltage of 1,000 volts.
The tips of the Wera Lasertip screwdrivers are microscopically roughened by laser beams. This rough surface literally bites into the head of the screw. Any unintentional slipping out is therefore a thing of the past.
"Take it easy" tool finder with colour coding according to profiles and size stamp - for simple and rapid accessing of the required tool. The hexagonal anti-roll feature prevents any bothersome rolling away at the workplace.
Key Features of the Wera 162I VDE Screwdriver PH1/80 Kraftform Plus:
- Insulated blades for secure work at 1,000 volts
- Smooth hard zones for high speed turning, soft grip zones for high torque transfer
- Take it easy tool finder: colour coding according to profile and size
- Hexagonal anti-roll feature against rolling away
- Lasertip tips for more secure fit in the screw head
Technical Specifications of the Wera 162I VDE Screwdriver PH1/80 Kraftform Plus:
Tip size: PH1
Blade Length: 80mm
Handle Length: 81mm