Wera 932 A Screwdriver for slotted screws, 1.2 x 7 x 125 mm
- Chiseldriver for fastening, chiselling and loosening
- Hexagonal blade extending through the handle
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwdriving
- Impact cap and bolster for the transfer of higher torque
- The Wera Black Point tip offers an exact fit and optimum corrosion protection
Wera chiseldriver for screwdriving, chiseling, mortising and slackening stuck screws. With multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and smooth work. Kraftform Plus: Hard handle zones for high working speeds, while soft handle zones guarantee a high torque transfer. The pound-thru hexagonal blade made of premium bit material ensures power transmission without loss even at hammer blows. Tough tempered material to prevent the blade from splintering or breaking. With integrated impact cap to increase service life and reduce risk of splintering. Higher torques can be transmitted with open-end or ring spanners using the integrated hexagonal wrench aid. The Wera Black Point tip and a sophisticated hardening process guarantee a long usability for the tip, increased corrosion protection and exact fitting accuracy. With hexagon anti-roll protection to avoid bits from rolling away annoyingly in the workplace.