Multiple Slip Joint Spanner 250mm - 87 41 250
Original price $0.00 - Original price $0.00
Original price $0.00
$32.00 - $32.00
Current price $32.00
Knipex 87 41 250 Multiple Slip Joint Spanner 250mm
- For metric and imperial nuts and screws with widths across flats from 10 to 32 mm (3/8" up to 1 1/4"), self-locking from 17 mm
- Push the button for adjustment on the workpiece, also possible with one hand only.
- No slipping on the workpiece.
- Zero-backlash gripping of metric or imperial hexagonal headed screws, no rounding of bolt heads.
- Reliable and tight gripping of rounded, rusty, or thick coated bolts and screws. Ideal for work on vehicle brake systems.
- Quick tightening of bolted connections using ratchet action.
- Fine adjustment for optimum adaptation to different sizes of workpieces and a comfortable handle width.
- Box-joint design for high stability due to double guide. Reliable catching of the hinge bolt: no unintentional shifting.
- Favourable lever action: optimum transmission of force.
- Pinch guard prevents operators' fingers being pinched.
- Replaces a set of wrenches, ideal for tightening locknuts.
- Adjustment positions: 15- Capacities for nuts: Ø 10?–?32mm
SKU 87 41 250