Pliers Wrench Pliers & a Wrench in a Single Tool 180 mm - 86 01 180Regular price £44.80 | Ex VAT £37.33
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Knipex 86 01 180 Pliers Wrench Pliers & a Wrench in a Single Tool 180 mm
- Replaces the need for sets of metric and imperial spanners.
- Smooth jaws for damage free installation of plated fittings - working directly on chrome!. Also excellent for gripping, holding, pressing and bending workpieces.
- Zero backlash jaw pressure prevents damage to edges of sensitive components.
- Fast adjustment by pushing a button directly on the workpiece.
- No unintentional shift of the gripping jaws and no slipping of the joint.
- Parallel jaws give a more solid grip, its design allows flexible adjustment of all widths up to the specified maximum size.
- The ratchet type principle allows quick and easy tightening and release of all bolted connections.
- Increased gripping capacity thanks to two additional setting positions.
- Variable gripping of all widths across flats up to 40 mm.
- 10 % less weight with the same stability.
- Practical adjustment scale: a laser-cut scale allows the wrench opening to be set before gripping. with narrow gripping jaws - for tightening situations that require a slim tool. - : 8.0mm- Joint thickness (B3): 12.0mm- Tips thickness (B1): 5.0mm- Adjustment positions: 15- Capacities for nuts: 1 1/2- Capacities for nuts: 40mm