HX800R - Compact Dual 800 Lumen LED Work LightRegular price £49.99 | Ex VAT £41.66
Unilite HX800R Rechargeable Compact Dual 800 Lumen LED Work Light
The Unilite HX800R is a compact rechargeable work light that uses fast USB-C charging, and has a maximum output of 800 lumens from the 7 W white COB LED flood light. As well as the floodlight the HX800R also has an additional 3 W SMD LED that sits in the centre of the COB LED, and provides a spot spot beam with an output of 300 lumens.
- Heavy Duty Housing
- Magnetic stand for hands free use
- Fluorescent body for greater visibility
- 180° adjustable stand for light angle
- USB-C rechargeable
- Mode memory function
- Flood High: 800 lumens; 2 hours, 30 minutes run-time; 38 m beam range
- Flood Mid: 450 lumens; 5 hours run-time; 25 m beam range
- Flood Low: 150 lumens; 12 hours run-time; 12 m beam range
- Spot: 300 lumens; 4 hours run-time; 26 m beam range
- Type: Rechargeable work light
- Operating Modes: Flood High / Flood Mid / Flood Low / Spot
- Luminous Flux: Up to 800 lumens
- LED: 7 W White COB LED / 3 W white SMD LED
- Colour Temperature: 6500 K
- Beam Range: Up to 38 m
- Run Time: Up to 12 hours run-time
- Battery Required: Built-in 3.7 V 2600 mAh lithium-ion battery pack
- Charging Time: 4 hours
- Measurements: 93.5 x 80 x 35.5 mm (folded)
- Weight: 210 g
- Switch Type: Push button
- Impact Resistance: 2 m drop resistant, IK07 shock resistant
- Environmental: Water and dust resistant to IP65 standard
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- Unilite HX800R rechargeable work light x 1
- USB Type C charging cable x 1
- Manual x 1
As well as the floodlight the HX800R also has an additional 3 W SMD LED that sits in the centre of the COB LED, and provides a spot spot beam with an output of 300 lumens.
A single button on the back operates all light functions with one press to turn the light on, and each press within 5 seconds will then cycle from spot to flood low, flood mid and flood high. If in any setting longer than 5 seconds the next press will turn the light off rather than cycling through to the next output, and the last used setting will be remembered next time the light is turned on.
Utilising a 3.7 V 2600 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, the HX800R has a run time of up to 2 hours, 30 minutes on the highest setting. With the torch off, the battery is easily recharged by lifting the dust cover and inserting the charging cable into the USB Type C port on the back of the light at one end, and inserting the other end into a USB port or suitable USB adaptor.
While charging the three charging indicators on the back will display charging progress with one light flashing to start with before becoming solid and the next light flashing until eventually all three LEDs are solid after approximately 4 hours full charge time. The three LED indicators also light up when the torch is turned on to show remaining battery power at the current output.
The HX800R has multiple hands free uses with the 180° rotating stand that can be put at different angles for a range of light positions, used to attach to magnetic surfaces with the strong magnets, or used as a hanging hook.
It is made from super robust nylon polymer and rubber with a florescent yellow outer for increased durability and visibility.