Wera 05100087001 Kraftform 932 A SB Chiseldriver Slotted Tip 9.0 x 150mm
- 1x 932 A SB Saw-cut Screwdriver, 1,6 x 9,0 x 150 mm
- The screw chisel for screwing, chiselling and starting
- Hard grip zones for high working speed, soft grip zones for high torque transfer
- Multi-component Kraftform handle for fast and ergonomic screwing
- With continuous hexagonal blade, impact cap with integrated inner square and key assistance
- The Wera Black Point tip offers a precise fit and optimum corrosion protection
Wera screw chisel for screwing, chiselling, tightening and loosening of stuck screws. With multiple Kraftform handle for fast and safe work. With continuous hexagonal blade of a high-quality bit material, for a loss-free transfer of power, even when being hammered with a hammer. The extremely hard material prevents splintering or breaking of the blade. With integrated impact cap for longer life and a lower risk of flying splinters. Stake and ring wrenches can be inserted through the integrated hex key wrench to enable higher torques. The square-shaped recess in the impact cap allows the transmission of even higher torques by means of a screw connection with T-handle, Zyklop ratchet or Pit ratchet. The Wera Black Point tip and extensive hardening guarantee a long service life of the tip and provide additional corrosion protection and high accuracy. Hexagonal roll-away protection prevents rolling away in the workplace. With handle coding to find and sort the tool faster.