Knipex 97 53 14 Crimping Pliers for Wire Ferrules Self-Adjusting with Lateral Access 180mm
- Self-Adjusting Crimping Pliers for wire ferrules narrow handle width and improved ergonomics.
- For crimping wire ferrules according to DIN 46228 parts 1 + 4.
- Self-adjustment to the size of wire ferrules required.
- Repetitive, high crimping quality due to integral lock (self-releasing mechanism).
- Tools have been set precisely (calibrated) in the factory.
- Optimum transmission of force thanks to toggle lever for fatigue-reduced operation. Handy shape and low weight provide high operation comfort.
- Expanded capacity of hexagonal crimping up to 10 mm². hexagonal compression for confined connection dimensions
- Suitable in particular for all twin wire ferrules up to 2 x 4 mm² or 2 x AWG 10. - Applications: Wire ferrules- Capacity in square millimetres: 0.08?—?10mm²- Number of crimping positions: 1- AWG: 28?—?7