Wera 05051021001 Kraftform Kompakt 20 7 Piece Screwdriver Bit SetRegular price £46.00 | Ex VAT £38.33
Wera 05051021001 Kraftform Kompakt 20 7 Piece Screwdriver Bit Set
Wera compact tools enable both manual as well as power tool operations at the same time. The handle/interchangeable blade system in a compactdesign with various blade tips in the smallest of spaces makes the usermore mobile and flexible. Suitable for bits with 1/4" hexagon head driveas per DIN ISO 1173-C 6.3 and E 6.3 (ISO 1173) and Wera connectingseries 1 and 4.
- Application: For 1/4 DIN 3126 -C 6,3 und E 6,3 (ISO 1173) hexagon socket insert bits and Wera Series 1 and 4
- Design: Connector, bayonet, Rapidaptor rapid -in, rapid -out, rapid -spin, chuck -all, and single -hand technology
- Handle: Kraftform with anti -roll protection, multi -component, integrated magazine.
- Adaptor : 889/4 R 1 x 1/4in x 100mm.
- Slotted : 800/1 Z 1 x 1.0 x 5.5 x 25; 1 x 1.2 x 6.5 x 25.
- Phillips : 851/1 Z PH 1 x PH 1 x 25; 1 x PH 2 x 25.
- Pozi : 855/1 Z PZ 1 x PZ 1 x 25; 1 x PZ 2 x 25.
6 x Screwdriver bits total (SLx2, PH1x1, PH2x1, PZ1x1, PZ2x1)
Comes with an adaptor, bayonet and Rapidaptortechnology. Kraftform handle with anti-roll feature, multi-component forparticularly ergonomic screwdriving.
Integrated magazine for bitstorage. In this way, the set replaces a 6-piece screwdriver set andreduces the equipment required to a minimum.
The telescopic bayonetblade – which can be lowered into the handle – together with thequick-release chuck allows fast manual work even in confinedinstallation situations when the blade is retracted.
The blade can beextended by simply actuating the locking sleeve.
The bayonet holder canthen be used as a fully-fledged screwdriver. The bayonet blade can beremoved and used as a power tool adaptor, but can also be retracted onceagain to its original position. Includes practical belt pouch.