Milwaukee VDE Slim Screwdriver SL 0.5x3x100mm 4932471445Regular price £8.25 | Ex VAT £6.88
The Milwaukee VDE screwdrivers are tested to 10,000 V and guaranteed up to 1,000V. They are designed to be both practical and hard wearing for use in a professional environment. Manufactured from premium quality steel with molydenum and vanadium for flexibility and a longer working lifetime. The slim shank diameter makes for easy access to low lying screw applications. The ergonomic 2 component soft grip for comfortable handling reduces user fatigue even after extended use. Designed with an anti-roll, 3 sided collar on the handle to avoid loss when placing on a surface. Supplied individually. Various sizes available.
- Premium quality steel with molydenum and vanadium for flexibility and lifetime.
- CNC milled tips for high precision for best fit and reduced cammout effect.
- Black phosphate on the tip for grip and corrosion resistance.
- Slim shank diameter for access to low lying screw applications.
- 2 component grip with softgrip for comfortable handling.
- 3 sided design for non slip and maximum power transfer.
- Slim design at handle for low power/torque applications and fine electrical work.
- Laser engraved with the reception on the top of handle for easy identification.
- Anti roll, 3 sided collar on handle.