Milwaukee M18FPD2-502X 18V Fuel 1/2" Percussion Drill (2 x 5.0Ah RedLithium-Ion Batteries)
At 6.9” in length this is the most compact drill in its class giving better access to tight spaces and reducing fatigue. The REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating or over-discharge.
The REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors. The all-metal ratcheting chuck is the best in the class by providing increased bit grip strength and corrosion resistance.
- POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill to provide Up To 60% More Power than the competitive set
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 System.
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors
- Up To 60% More Power: 1,200 in-lbs of torque
- Only 6.9" in length for access into tight spaces and reduced fatigue
- LED on foot of tool for better lighting in dark spaces
Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Fuel - Yes
- Length - 6.9"
- Weight - 3.2 lbs
- Power Source - Cordless
- Battery System - M18
- RPM 0 - 550/ 0-2,000
- BPM - 32,000
- Number of Clutch Settings - 14
- Chuck Type - 1/2" All Metal Ratcheting