Milwaukee BOLT200 Vented Helmet White
Original price $94.00 - Original price $94.00
$94.00 - $94.00
Current price $94.00
- Shell in Lexan™ - ultra resistant to impact.
- BOLT™ system – ensure compatibility between the accessorize with an easy and intuitive attachment system.
- Large range of BOLT™accessories available.
- Extremely comfortable and easy to adjust wheel ratchet adjustment system.
- Foam suspension providing consistent impact performance independent of impact location.
- Comfortable inner foam suspension completed with a crown liner for extra comfort.
- Breathable, washable and replaceable premium sweatband.
- Breathable, washable and replaceable premium crown liner.
- Vented version delivered with a mounted EN 12492 certified chinstrap
- Vented version certified as per EN 12492:2012. The unvented version provides protection in conformity of EN12492: 2012 except clause 4.1.4.
- Size: 52 - 68 cm.
- PERIOD OF OBSOLESCENCE - 10 years from date of manufacture or 5 years from date of first use, whichever comes first.
- STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS - The helmet should be transported in sufficiently robust packaging to prevent accidental damage to the shell or harness. Store in a proper storage bag and/or in a closed cabinet to avoid extended exposure to sunlight, cold, humidity, exhaust fumes, etc.
- STORAGE TEMPERATURE RANGE - +5°C ~ +35°C, <85% relative humidity, away from direct sunlight
- USAGE INSTRUCTIONS - Before and after each use, inspect the shell, suspension and lining for breakage, cracks, craze pattern, discoloration, chalky appearance, or any other unusual condition. If any of these conditions exist, replace the helmet immediately, as these conditions can indicate that the helmet has lost its capacity to protect from impact, penetration, and/or electrical shock.
Product Code: MIL-4932478141