SLR-4750 Industrial 4750 Lumens LED Hexagon Site LightRegular price £137.99 | Ex VAT £114.99
UniLite SLR-4750 Rechargeable Industrial 4750 Lumens LED Hexagon Site Light
The SLR-4750 is the largest of the three models in Unilite's range of hexagonal rechargeable LED Site lights with an output of 4750 lumens from a 50 W COB LED on the maximum setting and has three output levels to chose from.
- Heavy Duty Housing
- Mains rechargeable
- Reflective body for greater visibility
- Adjustable stand for Light Angle
- Stand can be used as a carry handle
- USB powerbank function
- Can still be used while plugged in to charge
- High: 4750 lumens; 1 hour, 30 minutes run-time; 80 m beam range
- Mid: 2500 lumens; 3 hours run-time; 60 m beam range
- Low: 1500 lumens; 6 hours run-time; 41 m beam range
- Type: Rechargeable site light
- Operating Modes: High / Mid / Low
- Luminous Flux: Up to 4750 lumens
- Colour Temperature: 6500 K approx.
- LED: 50 W COB LED
- Focus: Flood lighting
- Beam Range: Up to 80 m
- Run Time: See information above
- Battery Required: built-in 11.1 V 5200 mAh lithium-ion battery
- Charging Time: 4 hours, 30 minutes
- Measurements: 236.5 x 265 x 61 mm
- Weight: 1343 g
- Switch Type: Push power buttons
- Impact Resistance: IK07
- Environmental: Water and dust resistant to IP65 standard
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- Unilite SLR-4750 rechargeable industrial site light x 1
- UK mains power adaptor x 1
- Changeable plug connection x 4
- Manual x 1
Offering excellent light spread and power the SLR-4750 is operated using the power button located on the back with each press cycling through low, mid, high and off.
Utilising a 11.1 V 5200 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, the SLR-4750 has a run time of up to 1 hour, 30 minutes on the highest setting. The battery is easily recharged by lifting the dust cover on the back of the light and inserting the charging cable into the charging port at one end and inserting the other end into the mains socket. The included mains adaptor comes with four different plug attachments for use in multiple countries such as UK, USA, Australia and in the EU.
While charging the three charging indicators on the back will display charging progress with one light flashing to start with before becoming solid and the next light flashing until eventually all three LEDs are solid after approximately 4 hours, 30 minutes full charge time. Next to the charging port there is a USB port so that the light can also be used as a powerbank to charge external devices via USB such as a phone or tablet.
The three LED indicators also light up when the torch is turned on to show remaining battery power at the current output. It is made from industrial strength aircraft grade aluminium with super tough florescent yellow centre for increased visibility, and also features a large aluminium heat sink for heat dispersion.
A stand is tucked away at the back and can be pulled out and rotated within a 180° range so that the light can be angled in the perfect direction and it also doubles as a useful carry handle when pulled all the way out. The bottom of the stand features a large hole where the separately sold super strong magnet can be attached so that the light can be stuck to magnetic surfaces.
This site light is also compatible with the extendable single and double head tripods that are available to purchase separately.