IL-175R Slim Mini Inspection Light with Folding HeadRegular price £27.99 | Ex VAT £23.33
UniLite IL-175R: 175 Lumens Slim Mini Inspection LED Light with 180° Vertical Folding Head
- Heavy Duty Housing
- Magnetic base and body for hands free use
- Fluorescent button visibility
- 180° adjustable folding head
- USB-C rechargeable
- Main Flood High: 175 lumens; 3 hours run-time; 18 m beam range
- Main Flood Low: 75 lumens; 6 hours run-time; 11 m beam range
- Rear Flood: 150 lumens; 3 hours run-time; 14 m beam range
- Torch: 70 lumens; 3 hours run-time; 21 m beam range
- Type: Rechargeable work light
- Operating Modes: High Flood / Low Flood / Read Flood / Torch
- Luminous Flux: Up to 175 lumens
- LED: 2 x white COB LED / 1 x white SMD LED
- Beam Range: Up to 21 m (torch)
- Battery Required: Built-in 3.7 V 350 mAh lithium-ion battery
- Charging Time: 2 hours, 30 minutes
- Measurements: 111.5 x 19.2 mm (folded) / 225 x 19.2 (extended)
- Weight: 60 g
- Switch Type: Side push button
- Environmental: Dust resistant to IP20 standard
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- Unilite IL-175R rechargeable work light x 1
- USB-C to USB-A charging cable x 1
- Manual x 1
The Unilite IL-175R is a folding compact USB rechargeable light with a maximum output of 175 lumens from the main white COB LED flood light.
As well as the main COB LED floodlight the IL-175R also has a rear secondary white COB flood light with an output of 150 lumens, and an additional torch function in the top with a maximum output of 70 lumens white light from a SMD LED.
A super strong magnet is built into the base, as well as dual magnets on the back of the torch, one of which is on the pocket clip. The magnets allow the torch to be attached to magnetic surfaces for hands free use and optimum light positioning, while the pocket clip provides easy carrying when not in use or outward positioning of the light from the body for hands free use when magnetic surfaces aren't available.
The IL-175R is pocket sized in it's fold away position and can be used as such, but the beauty of this torch is the flexibility that allows the hinged lamp head to be lifted up vertically and can positioned at different points within the 180° angle to provide versatile directional light options, and with the torch light option on the very tip of the lamp the folded out position is perfect for shining light into those tight spaces that are usually unreachable.
A single fluorescent side button operates all light functions with each press cycling through top torch, main flood low, main flood high, rear flood and off.
Utilising a built-in 3.7 V 350 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, the IL-175R has a run time of up to 3 hours on the highest setting. The battery is easily recharged by lifting the dust cover and inserting the included charging cable into the USB Type C port on the side of the light at one end, and inserting the other end into a USB port or suitable USB adaptor. The charging indicator will go red while charging is in progress and turn green once charging is complete after approximately 2 hours, 30 minutes.
It is made from super tough construction with a IK07 impact resistance, and it is dust resistant to IP20 standard, however it has no protection against liquids so cannot be used in wet conditions.