HX1500R Rechargeable Compact Dual 1500 Lumen LED WorklightRegular price £61.20 | Ex VAT £51.00
Unilite HX1500R Rechargeable Compact Dual 1500 Lumen LED Worklight
The Unilite HX1500R is a compact rechargeable work light, and the big brother to the HX800R, that uses fast USB-C charging, and has a maximum output of 1500 lumens from the 15 W white COB LED flood light. As well as the floodlight the HX1500R also has an additional 5 W SMD LED that sits in the centre of the COB LED, and provides a spot spot beam with an output of 500 lumens
- Heavy Duty Housing
- Magnetic stand for hands free use
- Fluorescent body for greater visibility
- 180° adjustable stand for light angle
- USB-C rechargeable
- Mode memory function
- Flood High: 1500 lumens; 2 hours, 30 minutes run-time; 48 m beam range
- Flood Mid: 800 lumens; 5 hours run-time; 36 m beam range
- Flood Low: 400 lumens; 10 hours run-time; 23 m beam range
- Spot: 500 lumens; 8 hours run-time; 37 m beam range
- Type: Rechargeable work light
- Operating Modes: Flood High / Flood Mid / Flood Low / Spot
- Luminous Flux: Up to 1500 lumens
- LED: 15 W White COB LED / 5 W white SMD LED
- Colour Temperature: 6500 K
- Beam Range: Up to 48 m
- Run Time: Up to 10 hours run-time
- Battery Required: Built-in 3.7 V 5200 mAh lithium-ion battery pack
- Charging Time: 4 hours
- Measurements: 116 x 101 x 41.5 mm (folded)
- Weight: 400 g
- Switch Type: Push button
- Impact Resistance: 2 m drop resistant, IK07 shock resistant
- Environmental: Water and dust resistant to IP65 standard
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- Unilite HX1500R rechargeable work light x 1
- USB Type C charging cable x 1
- Manual x 1
As well as the floodlight the HX1500R also has an additional 5 W SMD LED that sits in the centre of the COB LED, and provides a spot spot beam with an output of 500 lumens.
A single button on the back operates all light functions with one press to turn the light on, and each press within 5 seconds will then cycle from spot to flood low, flood mid and flood high. If in any setting longer than 5 seconds the next press will turn the light off rather than cycling through to the next output, and the last used setting will be remembered next time the light is turned on.
Utilising a built-in 3.7 V 5200 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, the HX1500R has a run time of up to 2 hours, 30 minutes on the highest setting. With the torch off, the battery is easily recharged by lifting the dust cover and inserting the charging cable into the USB Type C port on the back of the light at one end, and inserting the other end into a USB port or suitable USB adaptor.
While charging the three charging indicators on the back will display charging progress with one light flashing to start with before becoming solid and the next light flashing until eventually all three LEDs are solid after approximately 4 hours full charge time. The three LED indicators also light up when the torch is turned on to show remaining battery power at the current output.
The HX1500R has multiple hands free uses with the 180° rotating stand that can be put at different angles for a range of light positions, used to attach to magnetic surfaces with the strong magnets, or used as a hanging hook.
It is made from super robust nylon polymer and rubber with a florescent yellow outer for increased durability and visibility.