Unilite HL-7R 475 Lumen Motion Sensor Head Torch
UniLite HL-7R: 475 USB Rechargeable 475 Lumen Motion Sensor LED Head Torch
The Unilite HL-7R rechargeable head torch offers a maximum output of 475 lumens from its high power Cree white spot LED and also has flood LEDs which can be combined to give a range of outputs to suit different tasks.
- USB type C fast charging
- 45° rotational head
- Charging and battery level indicator
- Sensor control
- spot, flood and combines outputs
- Adjustable and comfortable head band
- Spot High: 350 lumens; 3 hours run-time; 99 m range
- Spot Low: 125 lumens; 7 hours, 30 minutes run-time; 55 m beam range
- Spot and Flood: 475 lumens; 2 hours run-time; 100 m beam range
- Flood: 135 lumens; 7 hours run-time; 16 m beam range
- Operating Modes: Spot High / Spot Low / Spot & Flood / Flood
- Luminous Flux: Up to 475 lumens
- LED: 1 x Cree LED / 2 x side LEDs
- Focus: Spot and flood outputs
- Beam Range: Up to 100 m
- Batteries Required: Built in 3.7 V 1800 mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery x 1
- Measurements: 33 mm x 60 mm x 42 mm
- Weight: 94 grams
- Switch Type: Push button / sensor
- Environmental: Water resistant to IPX5 standard
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- Unilite HL-7R head torch x 1
- USB Type C charging cable x 1
- Manual x 1
It features a sensor control switch so that the torch can be turned on and off by waving your hand in front of the torch (approx. 15 cm metres sensing distance), which is perfect for when you're carrying out tasks where your hands may be dirty so you don't want to touch the torch. There is also a regular push button to operate the torch if you don't want to use the sensor control.
To operate the torch with sensor control it needs to be activated by pressing the left hand button, and then when you wave your hand in front of it the light will turn on/off in the high spot output. To exit the sensor output simply press the sensor button again. The right hand button operates the torch normally and each press will cycle through spot high, spot low, spot & flood, flood and off. If left in any mode longer than 3 seconds the next press will turn it off.
Powered by a built in 1800 mAh Lithium polymer rechargeable battery, the HL-7R has a run-time of 2 hours in the brightest mode. Recharging the unit is fast and easy thanks to the USB type C charging, simply insert the cable into the underside of the head torch (with the torch turned off) and the other end into a USB power source with an output of 1 A. To show charging is in progress a red LED will illuminate and turn green to show charging is complete after approximately 2 hours, 30 minutes. The indicator will also display the battery level with either a red light (less than 30%) or a green light (up to 70%) when the torch is turned on.
The high visibility technology means that you will always be seen, which is useful when working in an industrial environment. The fully adjustable non-slip silicone lined headband helps keep the head torch secure on your head or on a hardhat and a hinged bracket allows the HL-7R to be adjusted downwards within a 45° angle so you can direct the light source where you need it most.