HL-6R Dual Power 450 Lumens LED Head TorchRegular price £64.68 | Ex VAT £53.90
UniLite HL-6R 450 Lumens Dual Power Rechargeable LED Head Torch
- USB rechargeable
- Spot & flood white LEDs
- Charging indicator
- Adjustable and comfortable head band
- Dual battery power options
- Using 2 x AA alkaline batteries:
- Spot High: 300 lumens; 1 hours, 30 minutes run-time; 129 m range
- Spot Mid: 130 lumens; 3 hours run-time; 72 m range
- Spot Low: 25 lumens; 14 hours run-time; 30 m beam range
- SOS: 26 hours run-time
- Flood High: 195 lumens; 1 hour run-time; 18 m beam range
- Flood Mid: 70 lumens; 4 hours run-time; 10 m beam range
- Flood Low: 15 lumens; 14 hours run-time; 5 m beam range
- Flash: 24 hours run-time
- Operating Modes: Spot: High, Mid, Low, SOS / Flood: High, Mid, Low, Flash
- Luminous Flux: Up to 450 lumens
- LED: 1 x Cree spot LED / 1 x Cree flood LED
- Focus: Spot and Flood
- Reflector System: Textured spot and diffused flood
- Beam Range: Up to 129 m
- Batteries Required: 1 x 18650 lithium-ion battery (included) or 2 x AA alkaline batteries
- Run Time: Please see operational modes in product description above
- Head Lamp Measurements: 50 x 47 x 38 mm
- Battery Pack Measurements: 42 x 85 x 40 mm
- Weight: 141 grams (excluding batteries)
- Switch Type: Push button
- Environmental: Water resistant to IPX6 standard
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- Unilite HL-6R head torch x 1
- Micro-USB charging cable x 1
- 2600 mAh 18650 lithium-ion battery x 1
- Storage pouch x 1
- Manual x 1
The Unilite HL-6R rechargeable head torch offers a maximum output of 450 lumens from a Cree spot LED and also has a flood LED with a maximum output of 260 lumens.
The HL-6R is powered by the included 18650 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery that sits in the separate battery pack on the back of the head band. The battery is recharged inside the battery pack by inserting the cable into the micro USB port on the underside of the battery pack and the other end into a USB port or a USB mains/car adaptor. A red LED will illuminate to show charging is in progress and turn green to show charging is complete. A full charge takes approximately 3 hours, 30 minutes.
As well as the rechargeable battery, the HL-6R can also use two AA alkaline batteries. The lumen output is reduced when using the AA alkaline batteries, however they make a good back up if you run out of charge and have nowhere to charge the battery back up, such as when camping for example. Never attempt to charge the head torch while AA batteries are inserted.
The easy push button micro switch controls both spot and flood settings. One press of the button will turn the light on in either spot or flood depending on which one you last used. When on in either spot or flood, each press within 3 seconds will cycle through high, mid, low and SOS (spot) / flash (flood). To change between the spot and flood settings press and hold the button for 1 second. If left in any setting for longer than 3 seconds the next press will turn the light off.
A hinged bracket allows the HL-6R to be adjusted downwards withing a 45° angle so you can direct the light source where you need it most. The high visibility technology means that you will easily be seen, which is useful when working in an industrial environment. The fully adjustable non-slip silicone lined headband helps keep the head torch secure on your head or on a hardhat.
The handy storage pouch is great for when your head torch is not in use as it keeps everything together and protects it from getting scratched.