HL-11R High Power USB Rechargeable LED Head TorchRegular price £103.50 | Ex VAT £86.25
Unilite HL-11R is a rechargeable head torch that features a white Cree LED with a maximum output of 1100 lumens.
- Smooth dimming function
- Wide angle light spread
- 45° rotatable head
- Fluorescent body design for high visibility
- Rubberised non-slip headbands for increased durability
- High: 1100 lumens; 4 hours run-time; 167 m beam range
- Low: 15 lumens; 148 hours run-time; 22 m beam range
- Operating Modes: Off / Dimmable
- Luminous Flux: Up to 1100 lumens
- LED: White Cree LED
- Focus: Fixed focus (diffuser shield can be used to provide a wider flood beam)
- Beam Range: Up to 167 m
- Batteries Required: 2 x 18650 lithium-ion (included)
- Charging time: 4 hours, 30 minutes approx.
- Dimensions: 38 x 60 x 45 mm (head lamp)
- Weight: 275 grams (including batteries)
- Strap: Adjustable
- Switch Type: Twist switch
- Environmental: Water resistant to IPX6 standard
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in hard storage case and includes:
- Unilite HL-11R head torch x 1
- 3.7 V 2600 mAh 18650 li-ion battery x 2
- USB-C to USB-A charging cable x 1
- Manual x 1
It features a smooth twist dimming function to alter the brightness from 1100 lumens right down to 15 lumens at the lowest output. This gives the user greater flexibility than having set outputs, as the lighting level can be set perfectly for the environment. The twist switch also has an off position for when the light is not in use.
This head torch is designed for spot and flood lighting with a maximum beam range of 167 metres on the highest setting when used as a spot without the shield. The retractable shield can be pulled down in front of the beam to provide a diffused wide angle light spread, for more of a flood beam, which is useful for up close work. The head can be tilted forwards up to 45° so you can direct the light where needed.
The HL-11R is powered using two included 3.7 V 2600 mAh 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable batteries that sit in the battery pack on the back of the headband. They can be recharged using the included charging cable via the USB Type-C port on the underside of the battery pack. Insert the cable into the USB Type-C charging port at one end, and insert the standard USB end of the cable into a computer or a compatible adaptor. Five LEDs sit next to the charging port to indicate charging progress and a full charge takes approximately 4 hours, 30 minutes (when using a 2.1 A output).
The same five LEDs indicate remaining battery power when the torch is in use with five LEDs indicating 95%-100% power, four LEDs indicating 65%-95% power, three LEDs indicating 35%-65% power, two LEDs indicating 15-35% power and one LED indicating less than 15% power.