Knipex Diagonal Cutters Comfort Multi Component Grip 160mm - 70 02 160Regular price £19.99 | Ex VAT £16.66
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
Knipex 70 02 160 Diagonal Cutters Comfort Multi Component Grip 160mm
- The indispensable diagonal cutter for all-round use.
- Constructed from chrome vanadium solid style forged top quality steel with precision non-slip tips for added strength and durability.
- Manufactured with high quality material and precise workmanship for long service life.
- Clean cutting at cutting edge tips, also in case of thin copper wires, and narrow head style for use in confined areas.
- Manufactured from vanadium electric steel, oil-hardened and tempered.
- The edge hardness is approximately 62 HRc which is ideal for cutting soft wire close to a flat surface with the bevelled blade.
- The cutters have polished heads and plastic PVC dipped coated cushion grip handles for added durability and comfort.
- Knipex 70 02 series of diagonal cutters are ideal for all trade or DIY applications and especially the electrical trade.
- Length 160mm.
- Polished heads, handles two colour two component.
- Clean cutting at cutting edge tips also in case of thin copper wires.
- Manufactured from vanadium electric steel , oil hardened and tempered.
- Cutting capacity: Soft wire 4.0mm
- Med/hard wire 2.8mm
- Hard wire 2.0mm