Unilite SLR-500 Compact LED Work Light
UniLite SLR-500 Lumen Compact USB Rechargeable Multi-functional LED Work Light
The Unilite SLR-500 is a compact USB rechargeable work light that has a maximum output of 500 lumens from the white COB LED flood light. As well as the floodlight the SLR-500 also has an additional torch function in the top with a maximum output of 300 lumens white light from a Cree LED.
- Heavy Duty Housing
- Magnetic base for hands free use
- Fluorescent body for greater visibility
- Adjustable stand for Light Angle
- USB rechargeable
- Flood High: 500 lumens; 3 hours, 30 minutes run-time; 24 m beam range
- Flood Mid: 175 lumens; 6 hours, 30 minutes run-time; 15 m beam range
- Flood Low: 15 lumens; 61 hours run-time; 4 m beam range
- Torch High: 300 lumens; 3 hours run-time; 100 m beam range
- Torch Low: 70 lumens; 18 hours run-time; 44 m beam range
- Type: Rechargeable work light
- Operating Modes: Flood: High, Mid, Low / Torch: High, Low
- Luminous Flux: Up to 500 lumens
- LED: White COB LED / 1 x white Cree LED
- Focus: Flood or spot
- Beam Range: Up to 100 m
- Run Time: Up to 61 hours run-time
- Battery Required: Built-in 3.7 V 5200 mAh lithium-ion battery pack
- Charging Time: 3 hours
- Measurements: 55 x 123 x 32 mm (folded)
- Weight: 180 g
- Switch Type: Side push button
- Environmental: Water and dust resistant to IPX5 standard
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- Unilite SLR-500 rechargeable work light x 1
- USB charging cable x 1
- Manual x 1
A single button on the side operates all light functions, with one press to turn the light on and to switch between torch and flood you hold the button down. Once the light is on in torch mode each press will cycle high, low, off and once the light is on in flood mode each press will cycle high, mid, low, off. If in any setting longer than 3 seconds the next press will turn the light off rather than cycling through to the next output.
Utilising a 3.7 V 2000 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, the SLR-500 has a run time of up to 3 hours, 30 minutes on the highest setting. The battery is easily recharged by inserting the charging cable into the micro USB port on the side of the light at one end and inserting the other end into a USB port or suitable USB adaptor. While charging the four charging indicators on the back will display charging progress with one light flashing to start with before becoming solid and the next light flashing until eventually all four LEDs are solid after approximately 3 hours full charge time.
The four LED indicators also light up when the torch is turned on to show remaining battery power at the current output. Four LEDs is 95-100% power, three LEDs is 65-95% power, two LEDs is 35-65% power, one LED is 15-35% and one flashing LED is less than 15% power and the torch should be charged as soon as possible when at this stage.
The SLR-500 has multiple hands free uses with the 180° rotating handle that can be put at up to 45° angle as a flat stand, used to attach to magnetic surfaces with the strong magnets or pulled all the way out to use as a hanging hook with a hinged attachment to place over pipes for example.
It is made from super tough construction with a florescent yellow polycarbonate back for increased robustness, durability and visibility, and also features a a glow in the dark strip around the COB LED for extra visibility.