Unilite SLR-3000 Lumens Site Light
Unilite SLR-3000 Rechargeable LED 3000 Lumens Site Light
The Unilite SLR-3000 rechargeable LED Site light includes a powerful diffused white light of 3000 lumens.
- Heavy Duty Housing
- Magnetic feet
- Reflective body for greater visibility
- Adjustable stand for Light Angle
- Large rubber grip handle
- Type: Rechargeable site light
- Operating Modes: 100% / 50%
- Luminous Flux: Up to 3000 lumens
- Colour Temperature: 6500K approx.
- LED: SMD LEDs
- Lens: Anti glare
- Focus: Area lighting
- Beam Range: 25 m
- Run Time: 100%: 3 hours / 50%: 6 hours
- Battery Required: 7.4 V 6600 mAh lithium-ion battery pack (included)
- Charging Time: 4-5 hours
- Power Adaptor: 12 Vdc @ 1500 mA (included)
- Measurements: 215 x 192 x 285 mm
- Operating Temperature: -5°C to 40°C
- Weight: 2000 g
- Switch Type: Dual power buttons
- Impact Resistance: 1 m
- Environmental: Water and dust resistant to IP54 standard
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- Unilite SLR-3000 rechargeable industrial site light x 1
- UK mains power adaptor x 1
- Manual x 1
Offering unrivalled light spread and power the site light is operated using the two power buttons located on the battery pack at the back. The left button turns the light on and the right button switches between 100% and 50% output when pressed.
A battery power indicator is located next to the buttons and features four LEDs to display remaining battery power.
Utilising a 7.4 V 6600 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, that is recharged with the included mains adaptor, the SLR-3000 has a run time of up to 3 hours on the highest setting.
The battery can be removed from the lantern for easier charging and also portability purposes, as it also doubles as a power bank to charge external devices such as your phone.
It is made from super tough florescent yellow polycarbonate for increased robustness, durability and visibility, and also features a large aluminium heatsink for heat dispersion. The rugged anti-glare lens also helps to ensure that the Samsung SMD LED’s are housed and protected from drops and falls.
The SLR-3000 can be angled within a 115° range to shine the beam onto a specific area, while four strong magnets are built into the base of the light so that it can be attached to magnetic surfaces for versatile usage. A rubberised handle provides comfort when transporting the light.