Unilite PS-HDL9R Ultra Bright LED Type C LED Head Torch
UniLite PS-HDL9R: 750 Ultra Bright LED Type C USB Rechargeable LED Head Torch
- Rear red light
- Smooth dimming function
- Wide angle light spread
- 45° rotatable head
- Fluorescent body design for high visibility
- Rubberised Non-Slip Headbands for increased durability
- High: 750 lumens; 4 hours run-time; 100 m beam range
- Low: 5 lumens; 260 hours run-time; 10 m beam range
- Operating Modes: Off / Dimmable
- Luminous Flux: Up to 750 lumens
- LED: White Cree LED
- Focus: Fixed focus
- Beam Range: Up to 100 m
- Batteries Required: 2 x 18650 lithium-ion (included)
- Run Time: Up to 260 hours (low)
- Charging time: 6 hours approx.
- Dimensions: 38 x 60 x 45 mm (head lamp)
- Weight: 275 grams (including batteries)
- Strap: Adjustable
- Switch Type: Twist switch
- Environmental: Water resistant to IPX6 standard
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in hard storage case and includes:
- Unilite PS-HDL9R head torch x 1
- 3.7 V 2000 mAh 18650 li-ion battery x 2
- Micro USB charging cable x 1
- Manual x 1
The Unilite PS-HDL9R is a rechargeable head torch that features a white Cree LED with a maximum output of 750 lumens.
It features a smooth twist dimming function to alter the brightness from 750 lumens right down to 5 lumens at the lowest output. This gives the user greater flexibility than having set outputs, as the lighting level can be set perfectly for the environment. The twist switch also has an off position for when the light is not in use.
This head torch is designed for flood lighting with a maximum beam range of 100 metres and a wide angle beam of 70°. The head can be tilted forwards up to 45° so you can direct the light where needed and the anti-dazzle shield can also be pulled forward which will aim the beam downwards to avoid shining in anyone's eyes - useful if you are doing up close work with someone.
The PS-HDL9R is powered using two included 3.7 V 2000 mAh 18650 lithium-ion rechargeable batteries that sit in the battery pack on the back of the headband. They can be recharged using the included USB cable via the micro USB port on the underside of the battery pack. Five LEDs sit above the micro USB port to indicate charging progress and a full charge takes approximately 6 hours.
The same five LEDs indicate remaining battery power when the torch is in use. The rear battery back also features a red LED with its own triangular button to turn it on and off. A rear red LED improves your visibility and is useful if walking or running at night as it helps other road users and pedestrians spot you, therefore keeping you safer.