Unilite Lightweight 200 Lumen Cree LED Head Torch PS-HDL2
UniLite PS-HDL2: 200 Lightweight 200 Lumen Cree Head Torch
The Unilite PS-HDL2 can provide a maximum of 200 lumens of white light from the central Cree LED when in the highest setting.
- Easy push button switch
- Spot light and flood light options
- Helmet mountable with adhesive pad
- Fluorescent body design for high visibility
- Rubberised Non-Slip Headbands for increased durability
- High: 200 lumens; 5 hours run-time; 90 m beam range
- Mid: 60 lumens; 10 hours run-time; 50 m beam range
- Low: 4 lumens; 120 hours run-time; 10 m beam range
- High: 25 lumens; 30 hours run-time; 6 m beam range
- Low: 10 lumens; 100 hours run-time; 4 m beam range
- Operating Modes: Spot: High / Mid / Low / SOS, Flood: High, Low, Strobe
- Luminous Flux: Up to 200 lumens
- LED: 1 x Cree LED / 2 x Side LEDs
- Focus: Fixed focus
- Beam Range: Up to 90 m
- Batteries Required: 3 x AAA alkaline (included) or 3 x AAA NiMH (not included)
- Run Time: Up to 120 hours (low)
- Weight: 88 grams (including batteries)
- Strap: Adjustable
- Switch Type: Push button
- In-Built Technology: High visibility technology
- Impact Resistance: 1 m
- Environmental: Water resistant to IPX6 standard
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in Retail Packaging an
- Unilite PS-HDL2 head torch x 1
- Energizer AAA alkaline battery x 3
- 3M adhesive helmet bracket x 1
- Manual x 1
Four settings of high, mid, low and SOS are available from the central spot Cree LED and the two side LEDs provide high and low flood lighting options as well as a strobe function.
Quick single presses cycle through the settings of high spot, mid spot, low spot, SOS and off. To switch between the spot LED and the flood LEDs press and hold the button down while the head torch is on. The PS-HDL2 will remember the last used mode (spot or flood) and will turn back on in that mode until you hold the button down again to change modes. Once the side LEDs are selected, they will then cycle through high flood, low flood and strobe.
As well as the adjustable headband, the PS-HDL2 also includes a bracket with a 3M adhesive pad on the back so that you can attach the head torch unit to an industrial helmet or a sports helmet.
The head can be tilted forwards up to 45° so you can direct the light where needed and it can shine up to 90 metres distance. The bracket housing is hollowed to reduce the weight, making this a super lightweight head torch that only weighs 88 grams including the batteries.
Powered by three AAA alkaline or NiMH batteries (not compatible with lithium batteries), the PS-HDL2 has a run-time of up to 5 hours in the high setting.