Unilite IL-SIG1 Tricolour LED Signal Inspection Light
UniLite IL-SIG1: 600 Lumen Rechargeable Tricolour LED Signal Inspection Light
The Unilite IL-SIG1 has a white inspection light, a white torch light and red, amber and green signal lights.
- Red, amber and green signalling LEDs
- USB charging and covered charging port
- Integral hanging hook and magnet for hands free use
- Multi positional stand
- Reflective edging for greater visibility
- Ultra strength aluminium and polycarbonate housing
- Main Light High: 600 lumens: 4 hours, 30 minutes run-time; 52 m beam range
- Main Light Low: 300 lumens; 8 hours run-time; 29 m beam range
- Torch Light: 200 lumens: 10 hours run-time; 21 m beam range
- Red/Amber/Green: 24 hours run-time
- Operating Modes: High / Low (Main light) / Torch light / Red / Red Flash / Amber / Amber Flash / Green / Green Flash
- Luminous Flux: Up to 600 lumens
- Lamp: 10 x Samsung SMD LEDs / 1 x white LED / 18 x coloured LEDs
- Focus: Area lighting
- Beam Range: Up to 52 m
- Batteries Required: 1 x built-in 3.7 V 4400 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Run Time: See information above
- Charge Time: 6-7 hours
- Body Material: High quality polycarbonate and aluminium
- Measurements: 205 x 60 x 42 mm
- Weight: 334 grams
- Switch Type: Four push buttons
- In-Built Technology: High visibility technology
- Impact Resistance: 1 m
- Operating Temperature: -5°C to +40°C
- Environmental: Water and dust resistant to IP54 standards
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHSPackaging and Contents
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- Unilite IL-SIG1 Signal inspection light x 1
- USB charging cable x 1
- Manual x 1
The 10 Samsung LEDs on the main body of the torch offer two brightness settings and emit widespread light thanks to the wide reflector, making it perfect for up close inspection work. A single LED in the head of the torch to provide a concentrated beam with an output of 200 lumens. There are also additional colour signal LEDs on the body of the torch either side of the white LEDs. The top section has 6 red LEDs, the middle section has 6 amber LEDs and the bottom section has 6 green LEDs.
The coloured signals are useful in the work environment for guiding vehicles into loading bays, signalling crane operators, signalling trains and any other activity that may benefit from stop, get ready and go colour signals.
The light is operated with the four independent buttons, with the top left button controlling the white outputs and cycling through torch light, high main, low main and off with quick presses. The red, amber and green buttons control their respective colour LEDs, cycling through constant colour on, flashing colour and off with quick presses. The white lights and coloured lights cannot be turned on simultaneously, only one colour can be on at once. If in any mode longer that 3 seconds the next press will turn the light off.
Utilising a built-in rechargeable 4400 mAh lithium-ion battery, the IL-SIG1 provides a run-time of up to 4 hours, 30 minutes on the highest setting and is easily charged back up using the supplied USB charging cable. Simply pop open the rubber dust cover on the back of the torch and insert the cable, then plug the USB end straight into a computer USB port, or into a USB mains/car adaptor. A red LED will illuminate to indicate that the unit is being charged and will go green when charging is complete. The charging time is approximately 6-7 hours.
Featuring multiple ways for hands free use, the IL-SIG1 has a hanging hook, a fold out stand and a strong magnet.