Unilite HL-4R 275 Lumens Helmet Head Torch
UniLite HL-4R: 275 Lumens Rechargeable LED Head Torch
The Unilite HL-4R rechargeable head torch offers a maximum output of 275 lumens from its high power Cree white LED.
- USB rechargeable
- Red & white LED
- Charging indicator
- 3M VHB adhesive helmet mount
- Adjustable and comfortable head band
- High: 275 lumens; 6 hours, 30 minutes run-time; 95 m range
- Mid: 75 lumens; 13 hours run-time; 46 m range
- Low: 9 lumens; 77 hours run-time; 15 m beam range
- Red On: 4 lumens; 60 hours run-time
- Red Flashing @ 2 Hz: 4 lumens; 170 hours run-time
- Red SOS: 4 lumens; 90 hours run-time
- Operating Modes: High / Mid / Low / Red Constant On / Red Flash / Red SOS
- Luminous Flux: Up to 275 lumens
- LED: 1 x Cree white LED / 2 x 5 mm Red LEDs
- Focus: Fixed focus
- Reflector System: Smooth
- Beam Range: Up to 95 m
- Batteries Required: Built in 3.7 V 1800 mAh lithium polymer rechargeable battery x 1
- Run Time: Please see operational modes in product description above
- Measurements: 63 mm x 40 mm x 42 mm
- Weight: 78 grams (including battery)
- Switch Type: Push button
- Impact Resistance: 1 m
- Environmental: Water and dust resistant to IPX5 standard
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- Unilite HL-4R head torch x 1
- Micro-USB charging cable x 1
- Adhesive helmet mount x 1
- Storage pouch x 1
As well as a white LED the HL-4R also features two 5 mm red LEDs that provides red light to preserve night vision and also a flashing red light to attract attention and a red SOS for emergencies.
Powered by a built in 1800 mAh Lithium polymer rechargeable battery, the HL-4R has a run-time of 6 hours, 30 minutes in high mode. Recharging the unit is easy, simply insert the micro USB cable into the side of the head torch and the other end into a USB port or a USB mains/car adaptor and a red LED will illuminate to show charging is in progress and turn green to show charging is complete. A full charge takes approximately 3 hours.
The easy push button micro switch cycles through the white settings with each press in the order of high, mid and low. To change to the red settings press and hold the button and then you can cycle through red, red flash and red SOS with each press. If left in any setting for longer than 3 seconds the next press will turn the light off.
The last colour setting will be remembered, so if you leave it in red mode then you won't ruin your night vision with the white light if you intend you use the red lighting.
A hinged bracket allows the HL-4R to be adjusted downwards withing a 45° angle so you can direct the light source where you need it most.
The high visibility technology means that you will always be seen, which is useful when working in an industrial environment. The fully adjustable non-slip silicone lined headband helps keep the head torch secure on your head or on a hardhat. Another useful feature is the included 3M VHB adhesive helmet mount that allows you to securely attach the head lamp unit to an industrial or sports helmet.
The handy storage pouch is great for when your head torch is not in use as it keeps everything together and protects it from getting scratched.