Unilite CT-2 Compact Folding Magnetic Pocket LED Torch
UniLite CT-2 250 Lumens Compact Folding Magnetic Pocket LED Work Torch
The Unilite CT-2 is a compact folding light with a maximum output of 250 lumens flood light from the main five white SMD LEDs.
- Heavy Duty Housing
- Magnetic base for hands free use
- Fluorescent body for greater visibility
- Hinged body serves as a kickstand
- Flood: 250 lumens; 4 hours run-time
- Torch: 100 lumens; 12 hours run-time
- Type: Pocket light
- Operating Modes: Flood / Torch
- Luminous Flux: Up to 250 lumens
- LED: 5 x white SMD LEDs / 1 x white SMD LED
- Focus: Fixed
- Run Time: Up to 12 hours run-time
- Battery Required: 3 x AAA alkaline (included)
- Measurements: 126 x 65 x 23 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Switch Type: Rear push button
- Environmental: Dust resistant to IP20 standard
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in a poly bag and includes:
- Unilite CT-2 pocket light x 1
- Alkaline AAA batteries (fitted) x 3
As well as the flood light the CT-2 also has an additional torch function in the top with a maximum output of 100 lumens white light from a SMD LED. A single button on the back operates all light functions and each press will cycle flood, torch and off.
The base of the torch features a strong magnet to provide easy hands free lighting and the top section also has a hinged feature that allows the fluorescent part of the light to be pulled out from the black surround so it can then be used to free stand on a flat surface, or it can be puled all the way round and used at multiple angles while attached to magnetic surfaces to suit the task at hand.
Concealed in the top of the light is a small hanging hook which can be pulled out of the torch and rotated to aid hooking the torch on a handle, hook or a pole. A small clip is also situated on the back of the torch for easy carrying.
Powered by three AAA alkaline batteries, the CT-2 has a run-time of 4 hours on flood or 12 hours using the torch and can be operated in temperatures of -10°C to 40°C.
It is made from super tough construction with a IK07 impact resistance, featuring a florescent yellow centre and a durable black surround for easy grip. It is rated to IP20 standard, so has some resistance to solids, however it has no protection against liquids, so cannot be used in wet conditions.