Unilite CRI-700R 3 Colour Temperature Sensor LED Work Light
The Unilite CRI-700R is a compact USB rechargeable work light that has a maximum output of 700 lumens from the High CRI white COB LED flood light and offers fast USB type C charging.
- High CRI 96+ and multiple colour temperatures
- Heavy Duty Housing
- Magnetic base for hands free use
- Fluorescent body for greater visibility
- Adjustable stand for Light Angle
- USB-C rechargeable for faster charging
- Flood High: 700 lumens; 4 hours, 30 minutes run-time; 29 m beam range
- Flood Low: 20 lumens; 120 hours run-time; 6 m beam range
- UV Torch: 395 nm; 26 hours run-time; 5 m beam range
- Type: Rechargeable work light
- Operating Modes: Flood: High / Low / UV Torch
- Luminous Flux: Up to 700 lumens
- LED: White COB LED / 1 x UV LED
- Beam Range: Up to 29 m
- Battery Required: Built-in 3.7 V 5200 mAh lithium-ion battery pack
- Charging Time: 3 hours, 30 minutes
- Measurements: 55 x 130 x 48 mm (folded)
- Weight: 320 g
- Switch Type: Side push button
- Environmental: Water and dust resistant to IPX5 standard
- Warranty: 1 year
- Regulatory Compliance: CE / RoHS
Packaging and Contents
- Supplied in retail packaging and includes:
- Unilite CRI-700R rechargeable work light x 1
- USB Type C charging cable x 1
- Manual x 1
Colour rendering index (CRI) is a measurement of a light sources ability to faithfully reveal the true colour of an object in comparison to a natural light source such as sunlight and is measured between 0-100. The CRI-700R has a high CRI 96+ value, which means the quality of the light source is extremely good and shows colours in their true form and also helps reduce eye strain that lower CRI lights can cause.
The high CRI COB LED has a dimmable output, plus a choice of three colour temperatures of 2700 K, 4500 K and 6500 K.
As well as the COB LED floodlight the CRI-700R also has a UV spot LED in the top with a wavelength of 395 nm, which is useful for tasks such as coolant detection, fluorescent dye leaks, forgery Detection, ID and document verification, pet and pest stains, reading invisible fluorescent inks and art forgery/repair tests.
A single button on the side operates all light functions with each press cycling through flood 2700K, flood 4500 K, flood 6500K, UV torch and off. If in any setting longer than 3 seconds the next press will turn the light off rather than cycling through to the next output. In any flood setting the lumen output can be dimmed between 700 lumens and 20 lumens by holding down the button and releasing at the desired output.
Utilising a 3.7 V 5200 mAh lithium-ion rechargeable battery, the CRI-700R has a run time of up to 4 hours, 30 minutes on the highest setting. The battery is easily recharged by inserting the charging cable into the USB Type C port on the side of the light at one end and inserting the other end into a USB port or suitable USB 2 A adaptor, ensuring the torch is turned off.
While charging the four charging indicators on the back will display charging progress with one light flashing to start with before becoming solid and the next light flashing until eventually all four LEDs are solid after approximately 3 hours, 30 minutes full charge time.
The four LED indicators also light up when the torch is turned on to show remaining battery power at the current output. Four LEDs is 95-100% power, three LEDs is 65-95% power, two LEDs is 35-65% power, one LED is 15-35% and one flashing LED is less than 15% power and the torch should be charged as soon as possible when at this stage.
The CRI-700R has multiple hands free uses with the 180° rotating handle that can be put at up to 45° angle as a flat stand, used to attach to magnetic surfaces with the strong magnets, fitted to a tripod with the tripod socket or pulled all the way out to use as a hanging hook with a hinged attachment to place over pipes for example.
It is made from super tough construction with a florescent yellow polycarbonate back for increased robustness, durability and visibility, and also features a a glow in the dark strip around the COB LED for extra visibility.