Wera Kraftform VDE Adjustable Torque Slim 15 Piece Screwdriver Set - 1.2Nm - 3Nm
Wera 05059291001 Kraftform VDE Adjustable Torque Slim 15 Piece Screwdriver Set - 1.2Nm - 3Nm
- Kraftform Kompakt VDE torque screwdriver set with adjustable torque
- 1.2Nm - 3Nm adjustment by feel and by sight for Wera VDE interchangeable blades
- Very fast adjustment without the need of additional tools
- 14 VDE interchangeable blades 154 mm long covering popular screw profiles
- Accuracy ± 6% (EN ISO 6789)
Wera Kraftform Kompakt VDE interchangeable blade screwdriver set with 7400 Kraftform adjustable torque handle (1.2 - 3.0 Nm) and 14x VDE interchangeable blades. KK VDE components undergo dielectric strength test under a 10,000-volt load in a water bath to reassure users that their screwdrivers have been exhaustively tested for their most important feature; their insulation.
Each individual Wera VDE screwdriver and component is subjected to this test to guarantee safe working up to 1,000 volts. Both handles in this set feature Kraftform ergonomics; with hard gripping zones for high working speeds, and soft zones ensuring comfort during intensive use and high torque transfer.
For Kraftform Kompakt VDE blades: the handle/interchangeable blade system allows a rapid exchange of the blade and multiple applications. The 7400 adjustable torque handle has a range of 1.2-3.0 Nm. Distinct audible and perceivable excess load signal when the pre-set torque value is reached.
- VDE Torque handle: 1.2 - 3.0Nm
- Slotted: 2.5, 3.5, 4, 5.5mm
- Phillips: PH1, PH2, Pozi: PZ1, PZ2
- PlusMinus: MCB PZ/S #1, PZ/S #2 (PlusMinus)
- Torx T10, T15, T20, T25