The Milwaukee 4932352834 SDS+ Hammer Drill Bit Set gives the user the maximum in durability and speed. The chisel shaped heads ensure optimal material removal and swift penetration when drilling. The tough carbide tips held by high strength brazing are unrivalled in durability even when drilling steel reinforced concrete. The 2-flute design ensures vibrations are reduced by transferring the energy from drilling directly to the bits tip.
Features and Benefits:
• Maximum drilling speed: The dynamic, chisel-shaped drill head ensures swift
penetration and optimal material removal.
• Maximum durability: The toughest carbide tip in optimised design held by high strength brazing offers an unrivalled durability even in steel reinforced concrete.
• Minimum vibration: The unique 2-flute design reduces vibrations and transfers the energy directly to the bit tip.
• Breaker Points. 3 offset aggressive power breakers. These produce a "Demolition" effect and create micro cracks in the drilled material.
• Centring tip ensures immediate spot drilling with pin point accuracy. Prevents skidding on smooth surfaces.
• Enlarged rebar chamfers. Prevents side tip damage when hitting rebar. Reduces the risk of the drill bit jamming when hitting rebar.
• Tapered shoulder design. Thinner shoulder towards drill tip for less friction providing for greater speed.
• Reinforced flute. High volume flute geometry for optimum dust removal.
1 x 5.5 x 110mm SDS Plus Drill Bit
1 x 5.5 x 160mm SDS Plus Drill Bit
1 x 6 x 160mm SDS Plus Drill Bit
1 x 7 x 160mm SDS Plus Drill Bit
1 x 8 x 160mm SDS Plus Drill Bit