Knipex ErgoStrip® Universal Dismantling Tool 135mm - 16 95 01 SB
Knipex 16 95 01 SB ErgoStrip® Universal Dismantling Tool 135mm
- For fast and precise stripping of all common round and damp-proof installation cables (e.g. NYM cable 3 x 1.5 mm² up to 5 x 2,5 mm²), data cables (e.g. twisted pair) and coax cables. innovative, ergonomic pistol grip design for easy cutting, stripping and longitudinal cut of the sheath.
- Conical, slimmed down tool ends for better access in confined areas.
- Stripping device for cross-sections 0.2 / 0.3 / 0.8 / 1.5 / 2.5 / 4 mm².
- Simplified insertion of single wires for stripping using location ridges.
- With opening spring and locking device.
- Easy insertion of coax and data cable thanks to opening aid.
- Multi-component design with a soft plastic zone for comfortable use and a secure grip.
- Stripping capacities round cable (diameter): Ø 8?–?13mm
- Stripping capacities in square millimetres: 0.2?—?4.0mm²
- Stripping capacities for coax cable (diameter): Ø 4.8?–?7.5mm
- Wire stripping value for data cable: CAT 5 - 7. Twisted pair (UTP/STP
- Stripping capacities: Ø 8.0?—?13.0mm