Knipex 99 11 300 High Lever Transmission Concreters' Nippers 300mm
- 25% less effort required compared to conventional concreters' nippers of the same size.
- Extra-slim form for tying deep mounted steel rods.
- To lace concrete reinforcing steel with binding wire from a roll.
- Wire is twisted and cut in a single pass.
- High-leverage joint, minimising strain, even when thick binding wires are used.
- The high damping of the cutting stroke on cutting through the binding wire reduces the strain on tendons and muscles.
- Cutting edges additionally hardened, cutting edge hardness approx. 61 HRC. - : Ø 2.0mm- : Ø 3.8mm- Head width (W3): 25.0mm